Professional Development and Education: Every Member Begins with “Me”
Perhaps you have heard to term “Professional Development and Education.” But what really does this mean for you as a NAIFA Leader? Professional Development encompasses all types of facilitated learning opportunities including credentials such as academic degrees to formal coursework, conferences and informal learning opportunities situated in practice.
NAIFA’s Professional Development and Education department was created to provide you with a rich array of tools and resources you need to be knowledgeable and aware of when members wonder “Why Professional Development?
In this session, NAIFA Staff shares the latest and greatest of NAIFA’s key professional development and educational offerings.
- After completing this session, every NAIFA Leader should have a broader understanding of NAIFA’s professional development and educational opportunities, tools and resources. Not only will you have the knowledge necessary to effectively share and promote these offerings, but you will also grow as a NAIFA Leader.
Please send specific questions and comments for session speakers and NAIFA staff to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Brendan Bernat, Director - Professional Development & Education, NAIFA
John Boyle, Asstistant Vice President - Professional Development & Education, NAIFA
Tara Laptew, Program Manager, Professional Development & Education, NAIFA
Teri Shaw, Marketing Director, Professional Development & Education, NAIFA
Professional Development Intro
(Presentation Time - 1:09)
LUTCF: It's Fun to Be a Fellow
(Presentation Time - 3:52)
(Presentation Time - 3:17)
NAIFA Performance + Purpose 2016
(Presentation Time - 2:42)
iNAIFA - Technology Products Your Members Will Value
(Presentation Time - 7:45)
Free For Me!
(Presentation Time - 3:32)
NAIFA Member Benefits are featured on the NAIFA website.
Visit www.naifa.org/professional-development or www.naifa.org/practice-resources to learn more.
- NAIFA Member Benefits Guide
- NAIFA ClientCast®
- NAIFA LUTCF® Program
- NAIFA Online CE with RegEd
- Advisor Solutions Coaching Program
- NAIFA Programs in a Box
- NAIFA Leadership in Life Institute (LILI)
- NAIFA Quality Award
- NAIFA 2016 Performance + Purpose Conference
- NAIFA Marketplace
Tara Laptew, Marketing & Program Manager, 703-770-8207
To share feedback or talk about this session with other attendees, please do so in the comments below.