In this presentation, you will be welcomed by Paul Dougherty, LUTCF, FSS, HIA, your 2016-2017 NAIFA National President, who will provide an overview of The Academy and share with you NAIFA's history, contributions, and industry issues.
- Welcome attendees to The Academy.
- Provide an overview of The Academy experience.
- Illustrate why participation is important.
- Discuss NAIFA and the industry.
- Talk about how we can work together collaboratively as an organization.
- Offer the ongoing ability to communicate with the session speakers, fellow leaders, executives, and National staff through the discussion/comment area.
Please send specific questions and comments for session speakers and NAIFA staff to email@example.com.
Paul Dougherty, LUTCF, FSS, HIA, 2016-2017 NAIFA National President
(Presentation Time - 4:35)
- About NAIFA
- NAIFA History
- Voices from the Field
- NAIFA Affiliated Associations
- NAIFA White Paper: Securing America's Financial Future
- NAIFA Board of Trustees
- NAIFA Staff Directory
- NAIFA Leadership Directory
- Government Relations Wins and Accomplishments
- Advocacy Brief
Lauren Harley, Program Manager - Membership Marketing & Association Services, 703-770-8218
To share feedback or talk about this session with other attendees, please do so in the comments below.