The 2016 Academy is designed to provide leadership training for state and local leaders and executives. It provides knowledge of National programs, initiatives, tools, and resources available to assist you. In addition, it offers the ongoing ability to communicate with session speakers, fellow leaders and executives, and National staff through the discussion and comment area available after each session.
The content is updated annually and we encourage you to take advantage and complete The Academy every year, and revisit throughout the year, in order to remain informed of new information, tools, resources and topics available to assist you and ensure a successful year.
Academy benefits and highlights include:
- Exceptional Training: Understand the role of an effective leader within NAIFA and demonstrate commitment to your Association.
- Self-Paced: Move through The Academy at your own pace, on your own time, in the location of your choice.
- Convenient: Overcome scheduling conflicts and geographical boundaries and experience the sessions at home by yourself or in the office with your leadership team; it’s your choice.
- Flexible: Provide leadership training to leaders identified throughout the association year.
- Recognition: Complete The Academy to be listed on the 2016 Graduate page. In addition, you will receive a certificate of completion.
To learn more about the sessions available,you are invited to begin (or continue) your journey through The Academy.
Please provide feedback and ideas for discussion after each session using the comments tool at the bottom of every session page. We value your perspective and experience, and look forward to improving the online leadership training, tools and resources available.
We hope you enjoy your Academy experience and look forward to seeing you on the Graduate list.
Please note you must be able to access YouTube from your computer to fully participate in The Academy.
To learn more about The Academy and the sessions it has to offer, please visit the sessions (listed on the right) or Download NOLA_0416_Flyer.